Friday, January 14, 2011

More Blasts from the Past

Jim sent me pictures he took at the house, from 1978, 1980 and 1998. First though, both he and Lois wrote me that the unidentified people in the picture below are Gloria and Floyd Stretch and kids. Thanks Jim and Lois.
 1978
Todd at the then brand new cellar hatch, Gary, Audrey, Derrick and Carl
From left, I'm on the ladder, Carl, Tiger (my cat. He was Grammy's cat Ginger's grandson. He was a great cat). Anyway, Mom, Audrey, Jim Burtt, Dad and Ola
 Dad, Mom and me
 
These next shots are from 1980
A great shot of the barn and outhouse. By the way, I plan on restoring the outhouse this year.
Looking down the tracks toward the village
and looking the other way
These next pictures were 1998, the summer we changed the colors from green and white to tan and red. That's Dad, Ola, Jim Burtt, Auburn and me.
Same time, different Jim
Ola and me painting
Thanks Jim for the great photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment