Wednesday, July 6, 2011

William and Kate on PEI

Our future King and Queen were on the Island for a couple of days and created quite the international stir. I have been seeing glimpses of the visit on the news here, trying to see if I can find Mom and Dad in the crowd. They watched the Royal couple from the sidewalk on Great George Street in Charlottetown, and had a great view of everything, including Loreen and Betty who were watching from across the street, but they couldn't get to them because of the barricades. Sandy went as well and sent me this fantastic photo shoot of them. I hope you don't mind me posting them here Sandy but they are wonderful photos and thought it would be great to share them. Have a look:


Carter and Arnold also saw the Royals the day before at Dalvay-by-the-Sea. This is a link to Carter's blog with pics from that day:

No comments:

Post a Comment