Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Gift from David

My birthday is the 28th, and David wanted to get me something for the house, so I just ordered the first of some interior light fixtures that I have had picked out for the better part of a year now. There are 2 of them and will be in an old brass finish, not the nickel finish in the picture. I like them because they have a bit of a nautical feel to them, and they also remind me of a train station or school room. With the horizontal pine on the walls in the bathroom, this is the look I was going for. The lights are made in Vermont and they take about a month to make so they should be arriving at the River around the time of my birthday or maybe early August.

They will go on either side of the mirror in the main floor bathroom, where the bare bulbs are below. 
 Thanks Davey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment