Friday, June 17, 2011

Still more from last Tuesday

Below are some interior shots. I carried home with me in my backpack the three ceramic tiles that I commissioned of the house 5 years ago for the Munn 200 reunion. I have a second set framed on the wall here in Lincoln. The scene is based on the photo in the masthead above. They will be installed as the backsplash with a marble border at the bathroom sink.
 
 
We are still figuring out how to finish the pine walls. My original idea was to paint it, but I think they look great without any finish. They will look really good when the wide trim is installed around the windows and doors, the base around the floor, and the cornice around the ceiling, all painted white.
 
 
 


Closet under the stairs to the main floor, already put to good use

No comments:

Post a Comment