Monday, November 15, 2010

Pics from Carter


Carter and Arnold visited the house last Thursday. Weather looks fantastic. I hope it can hold out long enough to get the house dropped onto the soon. 

What remains of the old garden wall. I'll use a combination of chimney bricks, this stone and foundation stone to rebuild it, and it will be higher to catch a little of the sand that drifts off the road into the yard.

Some of the foundation trench has been filled back in.





You can just barely see the new driveway from the road, which will remain. I'll have the culvert at the west side of the house removed and plant a hedge along the road there.
Carter and Arnold also stopped to visit the buffalo at Buffaloland Provincial Park in Milltown Cross. I always wondered why they are there so I looked it up. The buffalo were a gift from Alberta many years ago, and live on 100 acres.

No comments:

Post a Comment