Friday, October 8, 2010

More pictures from July, thanks James

James sent me 3 disks with photos from the summer, thanks James. Some he took, some I took, and accidentally left on his laptop, so I haven't seen these since July. I think this was the middle of the first day. Davey is pretty worn out looking.
Mom did a great job with the fussy stuff in those little closets upstairs. Dirty hot work.
A much better shot than I had of the fire damage in the kitchen ceiling. There will be a skylight there when the house is finished.

Sarah, Janice and I working on the kitchen. It was very important for productivity and safety to keep the place as clean and swept up as we could. We made a great team and I'm still amazed how quickly we prepped the house. 7 tons is a lot of sweeping!


Poor little forgotten outhouse. It will be restored too for a garden shed.
 Sarah pulled A LOT of nails
I'm hanging on to the ridge breaking bricks of the chimney free. The mortar was powder so they came down pretty easily. This was late in the day and  I remember I was getting pretty ready for a beer at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment