Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Detail is Too Small

Mom and Dad are having the electrician out to the house at the end of the week to hook up some lights and their bedroom ceiling fan, so we decided the get the exterior lights now so they can be hooked up at the same time. I had lights picked out for the exterior a long time ago, but when Mom, Dad and I were in the showroom in June I wasn't too impressed with what I had chosen and started to think about finding something different. I was thinking of very simple carriage style lamps but this caught my eye last night when I was looking at the Home Depot Canada website. They remind me somehow of the old Coleman Lanterns at the house, so this is what we are going with.
There will be one at the front door, one at the new back porch door, one at the kitchen porch door, and one inside the kitchen porch. I think it is just cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment